About Brandon Insurance
Brandon's OLDEST Insurance Agency
Since 1960, Brandon Insurance has provided service to our clients as an "independent agent." Being independent allows us to provide quotes from various carriers versus being limited to any one specific carrier, letting us fit the right product and competitive pricing for each of our clients needs. Our family started this company over 55 years ago, and we continue to run our agency today - Treating our clients with the same respective, care, and service as we did "back in the day".
We are proud to say we are the oldest insurance agency in Brandon!!!
- 1960 Lambert P. Friederich, a retired colonel, starts Brandon Insurance Agency Inc.
- 1983 Carol Miltner, Lambert's daughter, purchases the agency from her father - Lambert retires.
- 2006 Jeff Miltner, Carol's husband, retires after 36 years as a Hillsborough County Schools administrator and joins Brandon Insurance.
- 2010 Brandon Insurance celebrates 50th anniversary.
- 2016 Brandon Insurance is acquired by Brad Metcalf, becoming a 3rd generation family owner.
Are you interested in joining Brandon's oldest insurance agency?
If you are a current producer with a track record of success, please call or fill out the contact us form to discuss potential job opportunities.
Brad, President of Brandon Insurance, is the 3rd generation owner…